Benefits of being a Member.
Being a member of Velo Club Vitesse means you’re involved in (what we like to think) is one of Scotland’s friendliest Cycling Clubs. We make the focus about enjoying riding your bike!
- You’ll be a member of an affiliated British and Scottish Cycling club.
- You’ll get an initial discount when becoming a member of British and Scottish Cycling, which provides you third-party insurance when you’re out riding as well as other great benefits. We strongly recommend becoming a member of British Cycling.
- You can participate in club social runs including the regular Sunday run and Friday night Ice-cream run.
- You can participate in club member confined events including the weekly individual time trial and group training nights.
- You’ll have the opportunity to purchase Velo Club Vitesse branded cycling kit from one of Europe’s leading manufacturers, Kalas. You can also purchase club branded casual wear.
- You’ll have the help of other experienced cyclists and members who are happy to advise on purchases, mechanical issues, training, racing or anything cycling-related.
- You’ll have the opportunity to represent Velo Club Vitesse in open race events. These are organised by a number of governing bodies. Experienced club members can advise on how to enter, what to expect and how to get the most from your races.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get together with like-minded people who love riding their bikes.
- Cycling is great way to keep fit, socialize with like-minded people and explore.
|Membership Type||Annual Cost (All renewals in September)|
|Senior||£20 per year|
|Junior (Under 18)||£5 per year|
|UB40 / Retired||£10 per year|
|Social Membership is ideal for those not cycling regularly and those keen to be involved with the club, including helping at events & marshalling.
Social members can ride in:
Social Members cannot ride in:
|£5 per year|
|Family Membership||£30 per year (Includes 2 adults and 2 children).|